Trending

How to Fix "Mobile Partner.exe has stopped working"

Mobile Partner is one of the softwares that is supplied with most data cards and dongles. A few months ago I experienced some errors, "Mobile Partner.exe has stopped working", "403 Not Allowed" and "Error 522 Ray ID: 1862fd3a0f9e014d Connection timed out" that pops up frequently on my computer while using Huawei Data Card. What's more frustrating is due to this error, sometimes the system itself hangs and crashes..!

Errors that shows up while using Huawei Data Card

After Googling a lot, I finally got a solution. I've also uploaded a video tutorial that makes you to solve this issue even more easier.


Here are the procedures I followed...

Step 1
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner.

Step 2
Open Plugins.


Step 3
Select the folder WebUIPlugin and delete it.


That's all.. Mobile Partner will now works without any crash.


Meanwhile, if you've any doubts regarding this, don't be shy to put it below.